- Please ensure that Operator PNR is filled, otherwise the ticket is not valid
- The passenger is required to furnish a printout of the e-ticket and carry a valid
photo identity proof while traveling which must be produced on request
- The Ticket booked is not transferable
- Bus Operator reserves rights to change the seat while boarding, if adjacent seat is female
- All other conditions specific to a Bus Operator are applicable
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at the boarding point at least 15 min. before the scheduled time of departure
- Vishvabhraman is not responsible for any accidents or loss of passenger belongings.
- Vishvabhraman is not responsible for any delay or inconvenience during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or other reasons beyond the control of Vishvabhraman.
- If a bus/service is canceled, for tickets booked through Vishvabhraman, the refund money is transferred back to the passenger's Credit/Debit card or Bank Account used for booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on Original fare but not on the Discounted Fare.